Business Continuity for COVID-19
Ramirez Equity Strategy
Description: Long-Term Capital Appreciation and Growth Strategy
Benchmark: S&P 500 Index (Net-of-Dividends)
Portfolio Overview: Ramirez offers equity strategies which incorporate individual securities and exchange-traded funds ("ETFs") to provide long-term growth with broad diversification by sector, market capitalization, domestic and international exposure.
Active Equity Allocation
- Our strategy is to identify individual stocks that are attractively priced and present strong long-term investment opportunities
- Our investment process emphasizes a systemic approach in evaluating individual stocks with a focus on the following:
- Superior Earnings Growth
- Return on Equity
- High or Improving ROA
- Quality Earnings
- Return on Capital and Free Cash Flow
- Strong Balance Sheets
Passive ETF Allocation
- Ramirez utilizes ETFs to efficiently capture market segments and to diversify within each client portfolio to take advantage of market opportunities.
- We utilize core positions in traditional benchmarks to provide broad exposure to asset classes including regions and sectors.